Medical Director of Intersono International department
over 9 years.
Multi-talented, engaging and results-oriented Medical director and fertility specialist with significant experience in the ART with a strong emphasis in technology categories.
Assisted Reproductive Technology related procedures, such as artificial insemination, all types of ovarian stimulation, oocyte pick-up, embryocultivation, embryotransfer, egg donation and surrogacy treatments. Performed and assisted in various major and minor gynaecological, obstetric, general surgery and infertility related procedures. Trained in all aspects of andrology and reproductive endocrinology. Exceptional knowledge in the areas of laboratory quality control, vitrification of oocytes, cryopreservation of gametes, embryos and unique ovarian tissue, micromanipulation of gametes including Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection and Assisted Hatching.
MD specialization: gynaecologist, Lviv Danylo Halytsky National Medical University (2000-2006)
On-site training, courses and trainings:
- SIMS clinic – on-site training in reproductive medicine (Dublin, Ireland 2009 and 2013)
- Sheba hospital – practical study in the sphere of fertility preservation in oncology patients – cryopreservation of ovarian tissue ( Tel Aviv, Israel, 2014).
- member of ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine);
- member of ESHRE (European Society of Reproductive Medicine);
- member of UARM (Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine).
Position in 2009–2011 – ensured co-ordination of the first international partnership of «Medical Centre Intersono».
Position in 2011 – 2015 – became the Head of a fast-growing Egg Donation and Surrogacy Department which, due to numerous international partnerships, gained worldwide recognition.
Position since 2015 – Head of the International Department providing high quality services to patients all over the world, maintaining high quality indicators.
Position since 2016 – Medical Director of International department Intersono IVF clinic: ensuring the development of the clinic in every area its activity.