15 year’s experience
Why INTERSONO IVF clinic?
INTERSONO IVF clinic has been successfully providing multiple options for IVF and Surrogacy treatment for 15 years.
We have justified the trust of our patients from 23 countries who have entrusted us the most precious in their life – starting their family - which proves that we are a world-wide-known leading fertility clinic in Western Europe.
- Intersono IVF clinic is a part of Medicover Group - the biggest european network of IVF clinics and medical centers
- Quality control system (ISO 9001 standards were implemented in 2007)
- Free egg donor selection
- No waiting Lists
- No egg sharing
- The highest success rates in Europe: 56% clinical pregnancy rate in IVF cycles; 64% CPR in Egg donation programs
- 11 unique Patient Treatment Programs
- 100% CPR in the program “Guaranteed Egg donation Money Back”
- Social freezing program
- Сryopreservation of ovarian tissue
- Multi language experienced team
- Patient Accommodation Service
Fertility treatment methods
Personalised IVF and Egg Donation programs
Based on the accumulated over years experience, Intersono IVF clinic has elaborated 11 unique Patient Treatment Programs to ensure the most optimal treatment scheduling and arrangement for the patient's benefit and desired outcome.
Medicover Code of Ethics.
Intersono IVF clinic is proud to be part of the Medicover Fertility Family. Medicover fertility clinics are among the top fertility clinics in Europe, offering some of the highest success rates in the region. We adhere to the Medicover Code of Ethics for fertility centres to ensure that all our patients are treated according to the highest ethical standards.
"Our patients are the reason of our existence and we won't forget that, no matter what."
Should you have any questions, it will be our pleasure to provide you with detailed information.
We will reply within 24 hours.
We are happy to call you at your convenience Phone consultation is free of charge and non-obliging
E-mail us your questions! We are happy to answer them within 24 hours!
Egg freezing is more common now than it was a decade ago. Many women today are freezing their eggs in case they decide to have children in the future. Egg freezing is a short procedure that involves removing a woman’s eggs and freezing them in a specializRead more
To become our partner clinic, please contact us