Egg and Sperm donor catalogsThe highest success rates in Europe
To view free adult photos
and complete personal
egg donor profiles!
7-days access to the full egg donor catalog
EGG DONOR CATALOG
Intersono Egg donor catalog with over 450 donors offers a wide choice of egg donors available for stimulation in fresh cycles, as well as over 5000 already vitrified oocytes available to be booked immediately.
All our donors are rigorously screened, undergo a detailed medical diagnosis, genetic testing and psychological consultation for the safety of our patients.
All our egg donors are:
- young and healthy,
- have proven fertility and wish to share the joy of parenthood with others.
Advantages of Intersono Egg donor catalog
- 450 completely screened egg donors with various phenotypes who are available for fresh cycles, proven fertility of all donors
- Free egg donor selection
- 5000 of vitrified oocytes available at our Bank
- On line donor catalog and a 3-days free access to the whole donor database
- No charges for matching process
- No waiting Lists
- No egg sharing
We strictly monitor the outcomes of donation programs to ensure their highest possible outcomes. Our on line donor catalog which is permanently updated with new donor profiles will make the donor selection process easy and convenient.
Would you like to get free access for 3-days to the full Egg donor catalog? Please write us on e-mail: email@example.com
To view free Childhood photos
and complete personal sperm
7-days access to the full sperm donor catalog
SPERM DONOR CATALOG
Intersono Sperm donor catalog includes profiles of over than 200 immediately available donors and more than 1000 highest quality sperm samples.
Our sperm donors are screened for :
- HIV-1 and -2
- T. Pallidum
- Hepatitis B (HBsAg)
- Hepatitis C
- Karyotype (46,XY)
To facilitate a prompt search of the sperm donor according to the required parameters, you may apply the following filters of:
- donor availability (immediately, with 1-3 months or in 3 or more months);
- blood type;
- hair colour;
- eye colour.