Egg donation program + PGSLeading IVF clinic in Western Europe
PGS is used to detect chromosomal abnormalities and chromosomal rearrangements (translocations, inversions, deletions, etc.) and to test the number of chromosomes. This is also known as aneuploidy screening. PGS is recommended for parents whose genes are known or presumed to be chromosomally abnormal.
- Initial consultation with Intersono fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
- Free Egg donor selection process (with your personal IVF care manager).
- Personalized treatment planning for each patient.
- Endometrial lining stimulation protocol.
- Egg donor medical and psychological screening, medication, stimulation.
- Donor egg retrieval with anesthesia.
- Egg donor compensation.
- The semen analysis and sperm preparation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo culture.
- Biopsy of 2 embryos for PGS test.
- Embryo freezing (we should freeze embryos until we have the results in 3-4 weeks).
- Embryo thawing of healthy embryos.
- Embryo transfer.
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with visa applications, hotel and travel arrangements.
- 2 Airport Transfers.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.