Embryo adoption programLeading IVF clinic in Western Europe
About the program
The Embryo adoption program is a proven, successful process allowing families desiring to experience pregnancy and childbirth (single parents or married couples) to adopt remaining embryos from patients who have performed a successful IVF treatment at our clinic and donated surplus embryos to other future families. At our embryo storage we have more than 1000 cryopreserved embryos ready to be booked immediately. In 2016 we reached 60% clinical pregnancy rate with donated embryos with patients over 40 years old! In accordance with the newest research, the success rate of frozen embryo transfer cycles is nearly the same as fresh IVF cycles.
- more than 1000 cryopreserved embryos;
- 60% clinical pregnancy rate;
- 35% Live birth rate.
- Initial consultation with Intersono fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
- Endometrium ultrasound monitoring during treatment.
- Personalized treatment plan.
- Individual stimulation protocol for endometrium.
- Embryo thawing of chosen embryos.
- Assisted hatching.
- Embryo culture.
- Embryo transfer into uterus.
- Photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with visa applications, hotel and travel arrangements.
- 2 Airport Transfers and complimentary city tour with a guide.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.