Guaranteed IVF ProgramLeading IVF clinic in Western Europe
About the Program
Guaranteed IVF program with own oocytes offers multiple IVF cycles for a fixed price, significant savings and a 30% refund in case pregnancy is not achieved.
Includes up to 3 patient`s egg collections under general anesthesia and unlimited frozen embryo transfers (if there are surplus embryos obtained after fresh IVF cycles) in between each fresh cycle until pregnancy is confirmed or all embryos are used.
Guaranteed IVF program will help to overcome different obstacles and offer much higher chances for successful outcome with patient's own oocytes.
Money Back System.
If no pregnancy is achieved (pregnancy is determined by the ultrasound examination which will confirm baby`s heartbeat on 6th week of pregnancy), 30% of the program total cost will be refunded.
*The program is valid for the period of 16 months from the moment of signing the pre-agreement.
- Initial consultation with Intersono fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
- Personalised programme of hormone stimulation – designed individually for each patient.
- Ultrasound monitoring of ovarian stimulation.
- Hormonal monitoring of ovarian response.
- Up to 3 Egg collections under general anesthesia each time.
- The semen analysis and sperm preparation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo culture.
- Assisted hatching
- Unlimitted frozen embryo transfers (if there are surplus embryos after fresh IVF cycles).
- Embryo storage for 16 months.
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with visa applications, hotel and travel arrangements.
- 2 Airport Transfers and complimentary city tour with a guide.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.
Cumulative success pregnancy rate with Guaranteed IVF:
- 1st embryo transfer – 64%
- 2nd embryo transfer – 86%
- 3rd embryo transfer – 97 %
- 4th embryo transfer – 100 %
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- Age up to 35 years.
- AMH higher than 2.0 .
- FSH lower than 8 (Performed on 2nd-5th day of menstrual cycle).
- LH, E2, Prolactin - in norm (Performed on 2nd-5th day of menstrual cycle).
- P4, general testosterone – in norm (Performed on 18th-24th day of menstrual cycle).
- Normal thyroid function, TSH, T3, AT-TPO, anti-hTg - (does not matter the day of the menstrual cycle).
- Ultrasound confirming that patient does not have uterine and endometrial pathologies, absence of Gidrosalpinks.
- No immunological changes.
- We need to see their previous history, number of attempts, pregnancies, and effectiveness. In addition, considering this information may be recommended to do some additional studies.
- Conclusion from her doctor / gynecologist that patient have no contradictions to pregnancy, and that she does not have somatic pathologies that could prevent the embryo transfer and the pregnancy.
- Semen - more than 4 million of spermatozoids with normal morphology.
- More than 10% of spermatozoids with category A, normal mobility.
- The normal karyotype for men - 46 XY.
- Tests for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Syphilis – negative.