IVF + ICSI program
About the Program
This treatment package is offered to younger women who have difficulties in conceiving naturally due to male factor (low sperm count or motility), tubal patency and immunological incompetency, but possess a normal ovarian reserve with a sufficient number of antral follicles which will respond to hormonal stimulation during the programme. IVF treatment and ICSI will help to overcome these obstacles and offer much higher chances for successful fertilization of patient's own oocytes.
ICSI procedure is also recommended even if the partner’s sperm indices are normal, as the careful selection of the sperms for injection under the microscope, after a careful evaluation of their morphology and motility allows choosing the most proper ones and helps to ensure higher fertilization rates.
- Initial consultation with fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
- Personalized treatment planning for each patient.
- Ultaround monitoring of ovarian stimulation.
- Hormonal monitoring of ovarian response.
- Oocyte retrieval under general anesthesia.
- The semen analysis and sperm preparation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)- if required.
- Embryo culture.
- Embryo transfer.
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with visa applications, hotel and travel arrangements.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.
* Pregnancy rates depend on age and ovarian reserve, the patient’s individual response to the treatment and genetics