IVF with own oocytes + PGSLeading IVF clinic in Western Europe
- Initial consultation with fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
- Personal coordinator will accompany you at the clinic for all procedures and manipulations as well as assist in organizational issues.
- Personalised programme of hormone stimulation – designed individually for each patient.
- Ultrasound monitoring of ovarian stimulation.
- Hormonal monitoring of ovarian response.
- Egg collection under general anesthesia.
- The semen analysis and sperm preparation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo culture.
- Biopsy of 2 embryos for PGS test.
- Embryo freezing.
- Embryo thawing.
- Embryo transfer.
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with visa applications, hotel and travel arrangements.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.