Intersono IVF clinic in cooperation with Charitable Foundation “May There Be More of Us!” successfully conducts surrogacy programs since 2005. During this period 620 cycles were done and 403 happy children were born.
Our goal is to provide our patients with services of the highest level. We believe that healthy happy child is the main purpose of each parent and we can make your dream come true!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We act legally! Surrogacy in Ukraine is regulated by law; all the documents comply with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation. In case of any questions our lawyer will help to clarify them.
- We act openly! All uncertainties are agreed before the start of the program. The terms and conditions are not changed during program. The document templates are available before signing. All the process of pregnancy is transparent: you receive all the reports in English, and even can visit the ultrasounds personally!
WHO CAN TAKE PART IN THE SURROGACY PROGRAM?
According to Ukrainian legislation, Intended Parents must be officially married heterosexual couple and have medical indications to surrogacy. So before we can start, you need to provide your marriage certificate with apostille and letter from the doctor with confirmation of your diagnosis.
HOW EVERYTHING WORKS?
When you decide to take part in our surrogacy program and clear out all the issues, that are interesting for you, we start your surrogacy journey together. Your steps:
- Establishing of the legal relations between the parties. You will only need to provide your passports, marriage certificate with apostille and confirmation of your diagnosis.
- Selection of the surrogate. Our coordinator will help to find the best candidate upon your individual requests. In cooperation with First Egg Bank we also help to choose high quality egg donors with best matching characteristics in case of need.
- Stimulation. After confirming the surrogate, the doctor synchronizes the cycles of the Intended Mother (or donor) and the surrogate and plans the stimulation. The protocols are chosen basing on individual conditions of the patient, according to the most modern medical standards.
- Egg retrieval. At the day of egg retrieval the Intended Father needs to provide fresh semen sample. The embryologists fertilize the oocytes and store them in special environment, so they develop to the stage of blastocysts.
- Embryo transfer. The doctor transfers 2 embryos to the uterus of the surrogate and if there are more embryos - they are frozen.
- Pregnancy confirmation. In 14 days after the transfer we perform the HCG level test, which shows us whether we achieved pregnancy. In two weeks more we perform the first USG, where we can see the number of fetuses and heartbeat(s). From this day pregnancy screening begins.
- Pregnancy. During all the period of pregnancy the surrogate is under constant care of the doctor and her medical coordinator. Every 2-3 weeks she comes to the clinic for the regular check-ups. She receives recommendation from the nutritionist and is supported by personal psychologist. During pregnancy you constantly receive information on the visits of the surrogate in English, the photos and videos from USG are forwarded to you too. And if you want to come to the USG in person – you are cordially welcome! You will have possibility not only to meet and speak to the surrogate, but also visit the 3D ultrasound scan and meet your baby even before he/she is born!
- Genetic testing. On week 11-13 we perform combined test, on week 16-18 - triple test. These tests allow calculating the risks of such genetic diseases as Down, Edwards and Patau syndromes and defects of neural tube.
- Childbirth. Starting from week 35 in case of one baby and week 33 in case of twins, the surrogate is under additional control of the obstetrician who will be delivering the baby. After delivery the surrogate and the baby are discharged from the hospital after 3 days in case of natural delivery and 6 days in case of Cesarean section.
- Legal process. Final step of the program which includes obtaining Ukrainian birth certificate. In case of need our lawyer can help you with preparation of all necessary documents for confirmation of child’s registration and citizenship at home country of his/her parents.
WHAT DO WE TEST THE SURROGATE FOR?
In order to guarantee the perfect mental and physical condition of the candidates, we perform their screening for:
- Critical infections (HIV, HBsAg, HCV, syphilis),
- Alcohol, nicotine and drug tests,
- Pelvic ultrasound, USG of mammary glands, thyroid gland and internal organs,
- Hormones (prolactin, TSH, T4, TPOAb, TGAb),
- Gynecologist examination, vaginal swab, PAP smear.
- IgG, IgM, IgA to TORCH infections (Ureaplasma urealyticum, Mycoplasma hominis, CMV, herpes type I-II, Toxoplasma gondii and Chlamydia trachomatis),
- Blood morphology and biochemy, coagulogram,
- Psychologist and psychiatrist consultations,
- Endocrinologist examination,
- Consultation of therapist and ECG,
THE PROGRAM OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT
The surrogate visits psychologists regularly, so we ensure the psychological environment for the baby is as comfortable as it is possible. Moreover, we work on maximal including the Intended Parents in the process of pregnancy: by speaking to the baby and the surrogate in person or by Skype, recording stories for the baby, etc. Our team of psychologists is ready to help the patients in case of need.
GO HOME PACKAGE
In order to make the legal process easy and pleasant for you, we offer Go Home Package, provided by a qualified English speaking lawyer. It covers:
- Legal consultations and support after the program is finished,
- Preparation of the full package of documents required by your Embassy for application for the passport or Emergency travel document for your child,
- Trip to Kyiv to the Embassy,
- Additional services (translation, notarization, apostillization, etc.),
- Assistance in confirmation or recognition of parental rights and other procedures of naturalization of a new citizen in your country of residence.
VIP SUPPORT SERVICE
With desire to satisfy your need of comfort, we offer a package of additional services. Forget about organizational moments and give in to joyful expectation of your parenthood!
- Meeting at the airport, railway station;
- Hotel (apartment) reservation;
- Airline ticket reservation;
- Car rent (or services of a driver with a car);
- Leisure time organization (sightseeing tours, cultural and business events, restaurants, etc.).